Thunder Tiger - UH-1 Conversion Kits E325
Tour of Duty!
Fly off on Search & Destroy ops with the Bell UH-1 "Huey" from the German Army. With a reputation for reliability and dependability second to none, the UH-1 is now available for the E325 Mini Titan heli. The Thunder Tiger UH-1 scale fuse is made of light PVC and comes in a great-looking camouflage scheme. Both UH-1 kits feature a high-positioned tail rotor mechanism, scale antenna set, horizontal tailplane, scale landing & tail skids, rocket launchers, handrails and many more scale details. Best of all scale finishes include weathering with highlighted panel lines and exhaust oil stains!
A Closer Look
- High-position tail rotor mechanism.
- Exclusive quick-open hatch for battery access.
- Scale antenna set, horizontal tailplane, scale landing & tail skids, handrails & rocket launchers (Army version).
- Light PVC fuselage, easy for assembling.
- Available in 2 great painted schemes.
High-positioned tail rotor mechanism
Scale horizontal tailplane & tail skids
Exclusive quick-open hatch cover
Available in two painted schemes
Scale flare dispenser & rocket launchers
- Stock Number / Product Number:
TTRE3070 / 3901-G / Green
TTRE3071 / 3901-R / Red/White
- Length: 24.8 in (630 mm)
- Width: 4.3 in (110 mm)
- Height: 4.7 in (120 mm)