Thunder Tiger - Governor Zero Alpha
Zero Alpha is state-of-the-art digital engine speed governor for model helicopters which automatically monitors the speed and maintains constant RPM. It not only works very well in all maneuvers, but also has a very user-friendly interface and easy to setup. The Zero Alpha is designed to govern the engine speed between 10,500 and 21,000 RPM. Like all the PCM radio accessories, this governor will only work while a transmitter signal is received.
- Easy setup and user-friendly.
- High-speed CPU and advanced feed forward control algorithm.
- Instant reaction and smooth engagement.
- Precise adjustment and high reliability.
- Bright LED RPM display and explicit indication of "Lock" or "Unlock" condition.
- Variable gain for the adjustment of the control response time.
- Simple wiring, small and light weight.
- Adjustable mounting device, more flexibility.
- Low power consumption.
- Control system: Digital advanced control.
- Speed pick-up: Direct detection of engine rotation.
- Speed stability accuracy: Less than 1%.
- Control response: 14ms.
- Speed control range: 10,500-21,000 rpm (engine speed).
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.8V-6.0V.
- Current drain: 40mA (at 4.8V, including sensor).
- Stock Number: TTRM8030
- Product Numbers: 8030