Thunder Tiger - Pro Starter Box
The Thunder Tiger PRO Starter Box is a compact, high torque starter box for most types of nitro-powered RC vehicles. Made of stainless steel and durable nylon composite parts, this Starter Box comes completely assembled and ready for use. Its rustproof, industrial grade stainless steel case maintains the same shape and color no matter how many times it has been used. Its ergonomically designed; over-sized handle provides painless, fatigue-free transport every time.
In addition, the starting flywheel / mechanism can be reconfigured to start engines placed a long the chassis or perpendicular to the chassis. The starting mechanism utilizes the powerful 775-size motor with pulley / belt reduction system to produce the torque required for the 21-sized engines.
Alignment posts are adjustable from top with a single tool for easy set-up.
- Compact/light weight design.
- Brushed, stainless steel case.
- Over-size, ergonomic handle.
- Tough, nylon composite parts.
- Top/Single tool adjustable posts.
- Durable rubber flywheel.
- Selectable flywheel orientation (1/8, 1/10, off-road and on-road).
- Adjustable flywheel engagement.
- Efficient belt-drive system.
- Single, large, heavy-duty 775-size motor.
- High torque pulley/belt reduction system.
- Accepts twin 7.2V pack or 12V DC power.
- Factory assembled, ready-to-use.
- Stock Number: TTRP2409
- Product Number: 2409
- Length: 13.4 in (340 mm)
- Width: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Height: 3.1 in (80 mm)
- Post Height: front, 0.79 in (20 mm), rear 0.24 in (6 mm)
- Weight: 3.96 lbs (1800 g) without batteries, 5.5 lbs (2500 g) with two 7.2V batteries
- Motor: 775-size, 10V-14V DC electric
- Pulley Ratio: 4.307:1 (13T pinion pulley / 56T spur pulley)
- Power Source: 14.4V DC (two 7.2V stick battery packs) OR 12V DC (gell cell, car battery or power supply)