Thunder Tiger - Velocity II OBL ARF
Have you ever flown a speedy flying wing? This one you must try. This flying wing constructed of a one-piece wing with fuselage combined which is easy to build.
This electric powered flying wing is good for modeler who desires speedy flight or combat. Its airfoil, motor package and design planform are intended to maximize performance under those flying conditions and will provide great results for pilots.
This kit has been engineered to go together quickly and easily while still providing you with great looks and exceptional flying performance. It takes less than an hour of installation to complete. Full power and pull straight up, roll fast, low pass, combat or any wild aerobatics you can think of, the Velocity is a speed machine. Own a Velocity, and you will have supremacy on deck or at high altitude at your local field.
Sleek appearance with bright decals.
Quick-remove simulated carbon canopy hatch.
A Closer Look
- Quick-Move-n-Attach simulated carbon faux canopy.
- EPO material foam wing with fuselage.
- Hand launch grips at bottom fuselage.
- Slick appearance with bright decals.
- Perfect EP speedy flyer for intermediate and pro modelers.
- Radio Set - transmitter (3 channels), micro servos - x2, receiver, battery
- Propulsion System - electronic speed control, 9.6V 1200 mAh NiMH, quick charger
- Adhesives - thin CA
- Tools - ruler, hobby knife and blades, small Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, drill bits, medium grit sandpaper
- Stock Number: TTRA9095
- Product Number: 4345-K21
- Wingspan: 32 in (813 mm)
- Wing Area: 263.5 in² (17 dm²)
- Length: 23.5 in (596 mm)
- Weight: 19.8 oz (560 g)