Thunder Tiger - Victoria Sailing Yachts
One classy cruiser.
Set sail for adventure with the Victoria Yacht! The ABS plastic hull is pre-joined, and an aluminum mast supports the white, tear-resistant Dacron sails. A factory-painted, low-drag keel and ballast are included, while a wooden display stand allows you to showcase your completed kit's sleek looks.
With the Victoria RTR version, you can be enjoying the easy life sooner than you'd believe. Affordability is a given and assembly is over as soon as you stand the mast and attach the bulb keel. Add batteries and the Victoria is ready for her maiden voyage; everything else – from a radio to the stylish display stand – is included.
Kit version comes with everything you see here!
When you're not sailing the Victoria, show it off with the included display stand.
A Closer Look
- One-piece ABS plastic hull and deck.
- Factory-painted, low-drag ballast.
- Lightweight, strong anodized mast and boom.
- High-performance, tear-resistant white sails with silk-screened "Victoria" logos.
- Mast and sails are removable for easy transport.
- Wooden display stand.
- 2-channel radio with two servos
- 12 "AA" batteries
- Miscellaneous building equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRB1000 / 5556 / Kit
TTRB5558 / 5556-F03 / RTR
- Length: 30.7 in (779 mm)
- Mast Height: 42.8 in (1,087 mm)
- Width: 7.7 in (196 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2,100 g)