Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Tomahawk VX RTR Nitro Pro-18BX On-road
Seek and destroy the competition!
Powered by a durable Pro-18BX (3.0 cc) engine, the Tomahawk VX features either an Ace Cougar P2 2.4GHz radio system, fully adjustable racing suspension geometry, shaft-driven 4WD and more.
A Closer Look
- 0.12 in. (3 mm) thick anodized aluminum alloy chassis.
- Four-wheel shaft drive - fully ball-raced.
- Pro-18BX (3 cc) engine with pull starter, glow plug and foam air filter.
- Ace Cougar P2 2.4GHz radio system with two standard servos.
- Painted and trimmed Nissan GT body, with decals for the lights, grille and body trim.
- Composite oil-filled shocks.
- Polished aluminum tuned pipe.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver and one-piece resin steering turnbuckles.
- Double wishbone suspension.
- Two-speed automatic transmission.
- Two-shoe composite clutch.
- Bevel gear differentials.
- Front foam bumper.
- 1.02 in. (26 mm) wide, 2 in. (52 mm) dia. slick tires with foam inserts.
- 1.02 in. (26 mm) wide, 2 in. (52 mm) dia. chrome-plated plastic wheels.
- Full set of sealed bearings.
- Non-adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Limited manufacturer's warranty.
Double-wishbone front and rear suspension.
4WD shaft driven.
Durable & powerful Pro-18BX (3.0 cc) engine.
Automatic 2-speed transmission.
Thick 3.0mm anodized aluminum alloy chassis.
- Fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content. Synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended. (Do not use more than 10% fuel for break-in)
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Building and track equipment
- 12 "AA" batteries (8 for transmitter, and 4 for the battery box)
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD1881 / 6194-F271 / Ford GT / Click to view image
TTRD1882 / 6194-F272 / Z-Tune / Click to view image
TTRD1883 / 6194-F273 / 350Z / Click to view image
TTRD1888 / 6194-F2712 / BMW M3 GT2 / Click to view image
- Length: 17 in (432 mm)
- Width: 7.9 in (200 mm)
- Height: 4.3 in (110 mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.4 in (265 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1,647 g)