Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Nitro Tomahawk BX
A new benchmark for 1/10 scale buggies!
Tomahawk BX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs set new benchmarks for 1/10 scale buggies! Features include a Pro-18BX engine with pull-start, an Ace RC Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, four coil-over oil shocks, a single-speed transmission, fiberglass disc brakes, racing tires and 12-spoke wheels. Two body styles available.
A Closer Look
- Available with a 2.4GHz radio system.
- Pre-assembled chassis.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Covered RX box for protection.
- Thick 3 mm anodized countersunk chassis prevents twist and provide most durability.
- Front and rear disc brake system.
- Front and rear universal.
- All adjustable angles; Caster, Toe, and Antisquat.
- Durable & powerful PRO-18BX [3.0cc] engine with recoil pull-start.
- Aluminum tuned pipe and manifold.
- Full ball bearing on all axles.
- Ultra long racing arms.
- Large capacity 125 cc. fuel tank.
- Pre-printed and trimmed body.
- 12 spoke wheel and racing tires.
- Optional front & rear sway bar available.
- Optional 3 differential 4WD shaft driven off-road buggy.
- Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in)
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD1951 / 6195-F271 / IFHSS Red / Click to view image
TTRD1952 / 6195-F272 / Yellow / Click to view image
- Length: 15.3 in (390 mm)
- Width: 9.6 in (245 mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.7 in (272 mm)
- Weight (approx.): 4 lb (1,800 g)