Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Nitro Tomahawk MX RTR
Superior speed and performance.
Nothing can prepare you for the superior speed and performance of Tomahawk MX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Pro-18BX engine with pull-start and an aluminum tuned pipe, an Ace RC Cougar PS2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, oil shocks and an adjustable, double wishbone suspension.
A Closer Look
- Available with a 2.4GHz radio system.
- Fully assembled shaft driven 4WD chassis.
- Double-wishbone front and rear suspension.
- Fully ballraced driven rain.
- Covered RX box for electronics protection.
- Heavy duty oil-filled shocks.
- Thick 3.0mm anodized aluminum alloy chassis.
- Fully adjustable racing suspension geometry.
- Durable and powerful PRO-18BX (3.0 cc) engine.
- Fireblade race tires.
- Reinforced one piece resin steering turnbuckles.
- Fully upgradable.
- Versatile modular design.
- For ease of maintenance and modifications.
Rear suspension arms are changeable.
Angles changeable & can upgrade to aluminum.
Automatic 2-speed transmission (Options).
Aluminum tuned pipe.
- Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitromethane content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in)
- 12 "AA" batteries (8 for the transmitter; 4 for the battery box)
- Building and track equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD1968 / 6196-F2712 / BMW M3 / Click to view image
TTRD1962 / 6196-F272 / ZTune Silver / Click to view image
TTRD1963 / 6196-F273 / 350Z / Click to view image
TTRD1967 / 6196-F277 / Subaru Blue / Click to view image
- Length: 17 in (432 mm)
- Width: 7.9 in (200 mm)
- Height: 4.3 in (110 mm)
- Wheelbase (adj.): 9.7-10.4 in (247-265 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1,650 g)