Thunder Tiger - 1/8 ST-1 Stadium Truck RTR
Competition-level stadium truck action!
Product No. 6233-F103
The ST-1 comes with a race proven extra-long anodized aluminum chassis for added durability, super strong composite arms, and adjustable pivot balls. Both front and rear sway bars are also standard. An oversized 150cc fuel tank will squeeze the fuel to the last drop to maximize your run time with the brand-new Thunder Tiger PRO-28BX-R engine already installed.
A 3mm thick Ti anodized aluminum parts give the truck the most distinctive look without compromising durability, and the lay-down style steering servo installation further lowers the center of gravity. All suspension geometry angles are adjustable, including front and rear toe-in, camber, and caster. No need to purchase optional hub carriers to tune the geometry. The reliable and convenient pillow ball system and various interchangeable squat blocks solve the problem at once. The ST-1 comes with high-quality CV drive shafts and bearings to enable you to have the smoothest action but sharp acceleration. Besides these standard features, the optional two-speed transmission is a must.
A Closer Look
- Available with a 2.4GHz radio system.
- Powerful 4.60cc PRO-28BX-R pull start engine with two needle slide carburetor.
- TI-color anodized radio tray and steering brace.
- Extra long and rigid suspension arms provide superior handling and better cornering ability.
- 3 sets of durable gear differentials.
- 8 spoke chrome wheels & race ready high grip tires.
- Lowest C.G. provides stable handling and resists rollovers.
- Fully equipped C.V. driveshafts, front, rear and center.
- Enclosed radio box enables to install 5AA size batteries.
- 150cc large capacity fuel tank with large fuel splash guard.
- 4 machined aluminum oil-filled shocks with 3.5mm shafts.
- Tuned pillow ball front suspension system for ease of camber tuning.
- Variable toe & squat blocks equipped.
- Aluminum tuned pipe & header.
- High torque 8.Kg metal gear steering & throttle/brake servo included.
- Full set of ball bearings to keep drivetrain components spinning freely.
- Composite 3-shoe clutch.
- Dual oil-resistant fiber disc brakes.
- 3.5mm front/rear sway bar included.
- 17mm hex drives fit Pro-Line 40 series tires.
- Optional 2-speed transmission upgrades for maximum top speed.
- Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in).
- 6V hump receiver pack
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Length: 19 in (485 mm)
- Width: 14.8-15 in (375-380 mm)
- Height: 7.2 in (182 mm)
- Wheelbase (adj.): 13.7-14.4 in (349-365 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.9 in (48 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lb (3,920 g)