Thunder Tiger - 1/8 MT4-G3 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR Monster Truck
Brushless beasts with trailblazing 2.4GHz tech!
The original was Big Squid RC's 2011 Basher of the Year! Now you can lap all competitors with the 1/8 MT4-G3 Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR - which comes with an upgraded Ace RC Cougar GP3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system. Other features include a 2000kV brushless motor, a 150A brushless ESC and anodized aluminum oil shocks.
A Closer Look
- Big Squid R/C's 2011 Basher of the Year, upgraded!
- 0.1 in (3 mm) aluminum chassis with molded wheelie bar, chassis brace and cover.
- Four-wheel drive with CVD driveshafts.
- Powerful IBL40/20 2000kV brushless motor.
- Waterproof BLC-150C 150A ESC with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector.
- Cougar GP3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system.
- Anodized aluminum oil shocks.
- Painted and trimmed body, available in Red or Blue.
- Steel turnbuckles and spiral bevel gear differentials.
- Front and rear suspension with the same race-proven, composite nylon arms found on the nitro ST-1.
- Front and rear transmission with hardened steel differential rings, steel fluid-filled diff gears and full bearings throughout the drivetrain.
- Factory-installed wheelie bar.
- Monster truck tires.
- Two-piece beadlock wheels with 0.7 in. (17 mm) aluminum hubs.
- Front, rear and center CVD universal driveshafts.
- Center driveshaft guard provides added cable protection.
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles.
- Heavy-duty steel diff ring/pinion.
- CNC-machined aluminum motor mount.
- CNC-machined steel pinion gear.
- Compatible with most ST-1 series parts.
- One or two 7.4V (2S) LiPo batteries OR one 11.1-14.8V (3-4S) LiPo battery with Deans Ultra Plug connectors
- LiPo-compatible battery charger
- 6 "AA" batteries
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD8361 / 6401-F111 / Red / Click to view image
TTRD8362 / 6401-F112 / Blue / Click to view image
- Length: 21 in (532 mm)
- Width: 17 in (434 mm)
- Height: 9.4 in (240 mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.2 in (360 mm)
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.18 kg)
Deans® and Ultra Plug® are registered trademarks of W.S. Deans Co.
U.S. Patent No. 5,533,915.
*Y-harness required (sold separately) if using two 7.4V LiPo batteries.