Thunder Tiger - 1/8 ST4 G3 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
A race-spec cross between a stadium truck and a monster truck, the ST-4 G3 is powered by a brushless 2000 kV motor to dominate any terrain you put it on. This racer is ready to conquer straight out of the box but still gives you plenty of options for adjusting ride height plus camber and caster tuning.
Anything the terrain can dish out this beauty can handle. The equipped 80A brushless ESC has multiple protection features and a waterproof, dustproof case making the ST-4 nearly impossible to stop.
A Closer Look
- Tough factory-assembled chassis with the same low center of gravity as the nitro ST-1.
- Exquisitely designed metallic body with light neon yellow accents.
- Powered by a BLC-80C ESC and Ripper IBL40 2000kV brushless motor.
- Extra strong suspension arms with fully adjustable ride height.
- Fully adjustable pivot ball system for easy toe, camber and caster tuning.
- Four oversized oil-filled shock absorbers with 16mm dia. pistons.
- Precision-milled hard coated 7075-T6 aluminum chassis.
- Front/center/rear metal gear differentials.
- 8kg metal gear high torque steering servo.
- Machined adjustable aluminum motor mount.
- Equipped with front/center CV style drive shafts.
- Molded battery tray supports two 2S or one 4S LiPo battery pack(s).
- Soft compound high grip tires ® racing dish wheels.
- High quality ball bearings are used throughout.
- High current Deans® Ultra Plug® included.
- Two 2S or one 4S 7.4V LiPo battery pack(s)
- 6 "AA" batteries for radio
- LiPo charger and charge sack
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD7051 / 6404-F101 / Red / Click to view image
TTRD7052 / 6404-F102 / Blue / Click to view image
TTRD7053 / 6404-F103 / Purple / Click to view image
TTRD7054 / 6404-F104 / Gray / Click to view image
- Length: 23.1 in (588 mm)
- Width: 15.8 in (400 mm)
- Height: 7.7 in (196 mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.8-14.4 in (360-365 mm)
- FR/RR Track: 13.2-14.4 in (335-345 mm)
- Weight w/o Battery: 8.37 lb (3800 g)
- Ground Clearance: 1.88 in (48 mm)