Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Sparrowhawk XXB RTR Buggy Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz
Fully assembled and ready to rip!
Product No. 6542-F082
Sparrowhawk XXB, Black/Yellow
1/10 scale Sparrowhawk XXT BL 4WD 2.4GHz RTR takes ready-to-run racing to new extremes! A Ripper IB36-540C 3300kV brushless motor and Ace RC BLC-40C brushless ESC deliver superior speed and power, while an Ace RC Cougar 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system provides incredible control.
A Closer Look
- 100% factory-assembled and printed.
- Composite tub chassisw/countersunk battery tray.
- 4WD shaft driven off-road buggy/truggy.
- Front and rear universal (CVA).
- 4 oil-filled coil over shock absorbers w/ aluminum caps.
- Standard competition slipper clutch.
- Full ball bearings on axles.
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount.
- Ultra long racing suspension arms.
- Hardened-steel gear differentials.
- Hardened-steel adjustable turnbuckles and steering tie rods.
- Race ready glued wheels and tires.
- ACE RC Cougar PS3i 2.4GHz radio gear.
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless electronic speed control.
- RIPPER brushless motor IBL36-540C 3900Kv.
- Fully upgradeable with hop-ups.
- 6-cell NiMH stick pack with standard connector
- NiMH-compatible charger (peak-type recommended)
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Length: 17.1 in (435 mm)
- Width: 13 in (330 mm)
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (33 mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.3 in (288 mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 3.7 lb (1,660 g)