Thunder Tiger - 1/8 Go Kart KT8 EP 2.4GHz
A Brand New Driving Experience
This 1/8 scale R/C kart is packed with awesome features: a gear differential for stability, a sealed gearbox, an easy-change battery tray, and standard micro sized electronics. On-track handling is managed without any springs and shocks but rather by a tuned flex chassis and suspension mounts - just like the full-size racing karts.
The realistic nylon-injected bodywork features a nose fairing, separate side-pods, a steering wheel, and a driver's seat to go along with the light-weight driver figure. Slick rubber tires coupled with high density foam inserts mounted on scale appearance wheels offer excellent gripping power.
A Closer Look
- Tuned flex chassis controls handling without shocks or springs.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Ripper 5500kV brushless motor.
- Ace RC® BLC-15C brushless ESC.
- Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with 1 micro steering servo and an Ace RC TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Nylon-injected body sections with nose fairings, separate side-pods, steering wheel and a driver's seat with a lightweight driver figure. Available in Grey, Orange and Yellow.
- Controlled flex 4-wheel independent suspension.
- Planetary gear differentials.
- Sealed gearbox.
- 1.9" (48 mm) diameter rubber slicks with high-density foam inserts and tread wear indicators.
- Scale-like dish wheels.
- Fully ball bearing-equipped.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Controlled flex 4-wheel indepen-dent suspension.
Sealed gearbox with differential.
Powerful brushless motor/esc system.
High-grip rubber tires with tread-wear indicators.
Fully ball bearing equipped.
2.4GHz radio system.
- 6-cell NiCd/NiMH battery, sized for 1/8 scale vehicles
- NiCd/NiMH-compatible battery charger
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD9371 / 6570-F271 / Gray / Click to view image
TTRD9372 / 6570-F272 / Orange / Click to view image
TTRD9373 / 6570-F273 / Yellow / Click to view image
- Length: 10 in (256 mm)
- Width: 7.7 in (195 mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.14 in (156 mm)
- Tire Diameter: 1.9 in (48 mm)
- Final Drive Ratio: 9.79:1 (22T pinion/60T spur)