Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Sparrowhawk DX II 4WD BL 2.4GHz RTR
Brushless-powered, next-gen drifting!
Sparrowhawk DX II BL 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs are the next generation of high-speed drifting! Features include a Ripper IBL-36/3900kV brushless motor, an Ace RC BLC-40C brushless ESC, an Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, coil-over oil shocks and a complete LED light kit with control unit. Multiple bodies available.
A Closer Look
- Bathtub chassis with countersunk battery tray.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Ripper IBL-36/3900kV 540 brushless motor.
- Ace RC® BLC-40C brushless ESC.
- Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with one S1903 standard servo and a 4-channel 2.4GHz receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body with rear wing, preapplied decals, side mirrors and chrome exhaust. Available in 5 trim schemes.
- Four coil-over oil shocks.
- Fully adjustable double wishbone suspension.
- Hardened steel gear differentials.
- Sealed gearbox.
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount.
- Complete LED kit with control unit.
- Metal-plated light fixtures.
- Slick drift tires, assembled and glued on chrome wheels.
- Full ball bearings.
- Fully compatible with Sparrowhawk VX hop-ups.
- 6-cell NiMH stick pack with standard connector
- NiMH-compatible peak charger
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD8781 / 6576-F271 / 350Z White / Click to view image
TTRD8782 / 6576-F272 / 350Z Orange / Click to view image
TTRD8784 / 6576-F274 / ZTune Blue / Click to view image
TTRD8785 / 6576-F275 / R35 Silver / Click to view image
TTRD8786 / 6576-F276 / R35 Gray / Click to view image
TTRD8787 / 6576-F2712 / BMW M3 GT2 / Click to view image
- Length: 14.5 in (368 mm)
- Width: 7.5 in (190.5 mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.4 in (264 mm)
- Approx. Weight (w/o battery): 2.4 lb (1,100 g)