Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Sparrowhawk XXT RTR ST Brushless 4WD
Fully assembled and ready to rip!
Product No. 6541-F081
The SPARROWHAWK XXT is Thunder Tiger's first-ever brushless motor-equipped 4WD 1/10th scale buggy/stadium truck. The ACE RC brushless system rocks! The SPARROWHAWK XXT is factory-equipped with the latest ACE RC brushless ESC & RIPPER brushless motor to push the electric-powered R/C car into the next ultimate level. Packed with the latest technology, the SPARROWHAWK XXT is simply unbeatable.
Thunder Tiger's RIPPER brushless motors are sensorless-type motors, and that means nearly twice as efficient as brushed motors but with much less maintenance!
If you are seeking higher speeds, more extreme torques, then the SPARROWHAWK XXT is exactly what you are looking for!
A Closer Look
- 100% factory-assembled and printed.
- Composite tub chassisw/countersunk battery tray.
- 4WD shaft driven off-road buggy/truggy.
- Front and rear universal (CVA).
- 4 oil-filled coil over shock absorbers w/ aluminum caps.
- Standard competition slipper clutch.
- Full ball bearings on axles.
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount.
- Ultra long racing suspension arms.
- Hardened-steel gear differentials.
- Hardened-steel adjustable turnbuckles and steering tie rods.
- Race ready glued wheels and tires.
- ACE RC Cougar PS3i 2.4G radio gear w/ pistol transmitter.
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless electronic speed control.
- RIPPER brushless motor IBL36-540C 3300Kv.
- Fully upgradeable with hop-ups.
- 6-cell NiMH stick pack with standard connector
- NiMH-compatible charger (peak-type recommended)
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Length: 17.1 in (435 mm)
- Width: 13 in (330 mm)
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (33 mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.3 in (288 mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 3.7 lb (1,660 g)