Thunder Tiger - 1/10 Phoenix XB 2WD Buggy Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Bash tough terrain with brushless power!
The 1:10th Phoenix XB brushless-powered buggy is packed with an extensive list of high-end components for ego-building and terrain-bashing! The machine is fearless, and it's been clearly designed for extreme performances: its tough composite chassis and extra-long suspension arms deliver greater stability and superb rough-track handling while its sealed ball bearings and a race-proven 2.40:1 racing transmission directly coupled to CVD axles guarantee super efficient power transfer. And if this wasn't enough, the hard-anodized aluminum shocks simply absorb anything.
Charge, plug in the batteries and go! It's that simple!
A Closer Look
- Latest ACE RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz radio system.
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless forward/reverse.
- ESC & Ripper IBL36/3900Kv brushless motor!
- Full ball bearings.
- Racing ball differential.
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks.
- Racing drive shafts.
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, & shock position.
- Printed & trimmed body, available in two great schemes.
- Adjustable servo saver assembly.
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability & handling.
- Optimized front-end geometry for greater steering & increased rigidity.
- Race-winning transmission for mind-blowing power handling.
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly.
- 48T Spur gears accept after-market pinion gears.
- Adjustable battery placement.
- Fully-upgradeable to competition version.
- 6-cell NiMH stick battery with standard connector
- NiMH-compatible battery charger
- 8 "AA" batteries
- Building and track equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD8761 / 6572-F271 / Blue/Yellow / Click to view image
TTRD8762 / 6572-F272 / White/Red / Click to view image
- Length: 14.7 in (373 mm)
- Width: 9.4 in (238 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (34 mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb (1,510 g)