Thunder Tiger - Pro 12BK w/Rotary Carb
Product No. 9459
Thunder Tiger's PRO series engines are equipped with dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
All Thunder Tiger engines have been designed to combine high performance with easy handling and maintenance using CAD computer technology, resulting in consistent high quality and reliability. Subjected to rigorous quality Designed to achieve the easiest operation and max performance again and again. For the specific use of Thunder Tiger's gas powered motor bike, the "K" version features a built-in hexagonal shaft starting system, to start it with ease.
The PRO series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, using the highest quality materials. State-of-the-art CNC manufacturing techniques produce not only high performance and reliability but a product that looks and performs better. Precision mixture control carburetor makes adjustments simple.
A Closer Look
- Built-in hexagonal shaft starting system, to start it with ease.
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used.
- Improved mixture control carburetor; which makes adjustments simpler.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Smooth running and long lasting power plant with front and rear ball bearings.
- Dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- Fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content, synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended (do not use more than 10% nitro content for break in)
- Long type glow plug recommended such as the O.S. #8
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Field equipment
- Displacement: 0.129 cu in (2.11 cc)
- Bore: 0.545 in (13.85 mm)
- Stroke: 0.551 in (14.0 mm)
- Practical RPM: 3,000 - 30,000
- Output: 0.60 hp @ 29,000 RPM
- Weight w/o muffler: 8.28 oz (234 g)