Thunder Tiger - Pro 18BX w/Rotary Carb
Product No. 9442
Thunder Tiger's PRO series engines are equipped with dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
Designed to achieve the easiest operation and max performance again and again. The PRO-18BX a big block engine creates incredible horse-power more than the previous .15 engines, which is the best choice for the out-law contest.
The PRO series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, using the highest quality materials. State-of-the-art CNC manufacturing techniques produce not only high performance and reliability but a product that looks and performs better. Precision mixture control carburetor makes adjustments simple. Built-in recoil starter "X" version.The same one-piece reinforced crankcase and the same mounting dimensions, makes it a drop-in easy to upgrade.
A Closer Look
- Built-in recoil starter.
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used.
- Improved mixture control carburetor; which makes adjustments simpler.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Smooth running and long lasting power plant with front and rear ball bearings.
- Dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- Fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content, synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended (do not use more than 10% nitro content for break in)
- Long type glow plug recommended such as the O.S. #8
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Field equipment
- Displacement: 0.181 cu in (2.97 cc)
- Bore: 0.638 in (16.20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.567 in (14.4 mm)
- Practical RPM: 3,000 - 32,000
- Output: 0.80 hp @ 31,000 RPM
- Weight w/o muffler: 8.74 oz (248 g)