Thunder Tiger - Pro 21BX-R w/Slide Carb
Product No. 9475
Thunder Tiger's PRO series engines are equipped with dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
Designed to achieve the easiest operation and max performance again and again. The PRO .21/.28 Series have the most raw power & durability simultaneously! Of course, the new webbed reinforced compact crankcase is made for added wearing resistance and provides effective heat dispersion to meet the demands of long term usage.
The PRO series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, using the highest quality materials. State-of-the-art CNC manufacturing techniques produce not only high performance and reliability but a product that looks and performs better. Precision mixture control carburetor makes adjustments simple. The crankshaft is lightened, and balanced to get a fuel mixture more smoothly. The .21/.28 engines fits in the same mounting space as the original .21/.28 engines, with no additional weight - but delivers greater output and higher practical rpm.
A Closer Look
- Built-in recoil starter.
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used.
- Improved mixture control carburetor; which makes adjustments simpler.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Smooth running and long lasting power plant with front and rear ball bearings.
- Dual-ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, piston and cylinder and mixture control carburetor.
- Same mounting space as the original .21 engines.
- Crankshaft is lightened, and balanced to get a fuel mixture more smoothly.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- Fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content, synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended (do not use more than 10% nitro content for break in)
- Long type glow plug recommended such as the O.S. #8
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Field equipment
- Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)
- Bore: 0.640 in (16.26 mm)
- Stroke: 0.661 in (16.8 mm)
- Practical RPM: 3,000 - 38,000
- Output: 2.25 hp @ 30,000 RPM
- Weight w/o muffler: 13.76 oz (390 g)