Thunder Tiger - Pro 21M Outboard
Product No. 9567
A race-proven PRO-21M power head is mated to a lower unit that utilizes the best aspects of gear and flex-cable drive technology. A innovative design that is sure to increase the popularity of the 3.5cc Tunnel Hull class.
A special set of precision helical gears transfers power from the crankshaft to the flex-cable, resulting in substantially reduced cable wear and maintenance, while the integrated expasion chamber (muffler) reduces exhaust noise.
The Marine series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, resulting in a product that looks and performs better. The engine mount allows adjusment to both propeller depth and angle with a Prather S215 propeller which is included. Precision air bleed carburetor makes adjustments simple.
A Closer Look
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Gear drive / flex cable.
- Prather S215 propeller which is included.
- Adjustable prop depth and running angle.
- Air bleed carburetor makes adjustments simple.
- Economic marine engine for the serious boat racer.
- Fuel with at least 20% lubricant with 5-15% nitro content, fuels containing a blend of both castor and synthetic oils are best
- R/C long type glow plug such as the O.S. #8
- Glow starter
- Shore equipment
- Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc)
- Bore: 0.654 in (16.6 mm)
- Stroke: 0.630 in (16.0 mm)
- Practical RPM: 3,000 - 38,000
- Output: 2.10 hp @ 30,000 RPM
- Weight: 25.39 oz (720 g)
- Gear Ratio: 1.19:1
|Description:||Pro 21M Outboard w/1.04:1 gear ratio||Product No.: 9568|