Thunder Tiger - Pro 46M Inboard Ringed
Product No. 9554
The PRO-46M marine inboard engine is manufactured using the latest CAD and CNC technologies and is specifically-designed for the scale and sport racing boat. All major components are machined from the highest quality materials and subjected to rigorous quality control checks to deliver fantastic reliability and enormous power output.
A Closer Look
- Side exhaust.
- ABN construction: Aluminum piston with Nichel-plated brass cylinder liner.
- Hyperutectic machined Al-Si ringed piston.
- High strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed.
- SG crankshaft for clutch system.
- Water-Cooled Cylinder Head.
- One-piece crankcase with squared-off cooling fins.
- Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft.
- 2 Needle valves carburetor.
- 9mm carb bore.
- Vertical mounted main needle valve.
- State-of-the-art CNC machined components.
- Redline R2 glow plug included.
- Flywheel, Clutch, Coupling, Water-cooled header
- Tuned Pipe (No.9723) available
- Fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-40% nitro content, synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended (do not use more than 10% nitro content for break in)
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Shore equipment
- Displacement: 0.455 cu in (7.47 cc)
- Bore: 0.858 in (21.8 mm)
- Stroke: 0.787 in (20.0 mm)
- Practical RPM: 4,500 - 24,000
- Output: 2.46 hp @ 23,000 RPM
- Weight: 12.35 oz (350 g)