Thunder Tiger - GP .07 ABC Engine w/Muffler
Product No. 9007
The GP series engines are equipped with maintenance-free bronze bushings, Schnuerle porting, a non-ring piston, an easily adjusted air bleed carburetor, and a safe angular needle valve.
All Thunder Tiger engines have been designed to combine high performance with easy handling and maintenance using CAD computer technology, resulting in consistent high quality and reliability. The GP series engines provide excellent performance for budget-minded flyers.
The GP series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, resulting in a product that performs as well as it looks. Ultra-dense aluminum alloy castings, one-piece machined crankshafts and high silicone-content pistons are produced to exacting tolerances for more power and easier starts. Precision air bleed carburetor makes adjustments simple, and efficient mufflers keep things quiet at the field.
A Closer Look
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used to create the GP series.
- Improved carburetor; swept back for safety, which makes adjustments simpler.
- One-piece machined crankshafts and high silicone-content pistons.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Optimized Air-fuel ratio.
- Smooth throttle transition.
- Dependable Idle.
- Excellent performance for budget-minded flyers.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- All-in-one tool included.
- Glow starter
- Fuel filter
- Fuel (10-15%)
- Displacement: 0.069 cu in (1.13 cc)
- Bore: 0.472 in (12 mm)
- Stroke: 0.394 in (10 mm)
- Crankshaft: M4x0.7
- Practical RPM: 3,000 - 18,000
- Output: 0.19 hp @ 17,000 RPM
- Weight w/muffler: 3.33 oz (94.4 g)