Thunder Tiger - Pro 50H Ringed
Product No. 9605
The PRO series helicopter ring-type engines are equipped with dual ball-bearings, Schnuerle porting, one ring-type piston / cylinder assembly and two-needles automatic mixture control carburetor.
All Thunder Tiger engines have been designed to combine high performance with easy handling and maintenance using CAD computer technology, resulting in consistent high quality and reliability. Subjected to rigorous quality control check ensures that it will provide years of trouble free use.
The PRO-Heli series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, resulting in a product that looks and performs better. One full-throttle "blast off" will convince you of the awesome power-to-weight-ratio created from the PRO-50H (R), engine is good for all kinds of .46~.50 helicopter. Precision air bleed carburetor makes adjustments simple, and efficient mufflers keep things quiet at the field.
A Closer Look
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used.
- Improved carburetor; swept back for safety, which makes adjustments simpler.
- Forged aluminum connecting rod with dual bushings connects it all together.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Smooth running and long lasting power plant with front and rear ball bearings.
- Oversized heat-sink head keeps things cool.
- Awesome power-to-weight-ratio to allow 3D maneuvers.
- Ringed-type piston.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- Heli blend fuel with 5-30% nitromethane and 20% lubricant content
- Long type glow plug such as the O.S. #8
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Field equipment
- Displacement: 0.504 cu in (8.27 cc)
- Bore: 0.886 in (22.5 mm)
- Stroke: 0.819 in (20.8 mm)
- Crankshaft: UNC 1/4 - 28
- Practical RPM: 2,000 - 20,000
- Output: 1.75 hp @ 17,000 RPM
- Weight w/o muffler: 14.28 oz (405 g)