Thunder Tiger - RL 53H Ringed
Product No. 9606
REDLINE is a new engine product line of Thunder Tiger. High performance is one of the main features of the Redline series engine.
With the largest displacement in the .50 size engine category. The XC2 extreme composite coating with nano-technology from Japan enhances engine performance. The all-new designed carburetor is mounted to the crankcase with a heat insulator to keep the carburetor working at stable temperature in different conditions.
All Thunder Tiger engines have been designed to combine high performance with easy handling and maintenance using CAD computer technology, resulting in consistent high quality and reliability. Subjected to rigorous quality control check ensures that it will provide years of trouble free use.
A Closer Look
- Biggest displacement with the most power for 50 class RC helicopters.
- Fix type carburetor installed with thermal isolator gasket construction.
- Ringed piston with XC2 cylinder construction.
- Push-pull throttle lever.
- Anodized CNC-Manufactured heat-sink head.
- RR ball bearing.
- Reinforced beam structure.
- Redline R3 glow plug included.
Push-pull throttle lever.
Non-seizing flange mount carb w/ insulator.
XC2 cylinder liner with criss-cross pattern.
2 needle valves adjusted with Hex & FT driver.
Machined over-sized heat sink head.
- Heli blend fuel with 10-30% nitromethane and 20% lubricant content
- Glow starter
- Plug wrench
- Field equipment
- Displacement: 0.529 cu in (8.27 cc)
- Bore: 0.886 in (22.5 mm)
- Stroke: 0.858 in (21.8 mm)
- Practical RPM: 2,000 - 21,000
- Output: 2.1 hp @ 17,000 RPM
- Weight: 13.40 oz (380 g)