Thunder Tiger - RL 56H Ringed
The new ruler in .50-size performance power!
It's Thunder Tiger's largest .50-class displacement - and most advanced heli engine!
A Closer Look
- Cylinder liner features an XC2 composite coating to extend engine life - and an etched criss-cross pattern to minimize friction.
- Carb comes with a heat insulator mount for more consistent power, plus dual needles that can be adjusted with a screwdriver or hex wrench.
- Other advancements include a reinforced beam mount, dual bearings and an oversized CNC-machined anodized heat sink head.
- Stock Number / Product Number: TTRG1156 / 9612
- Displacement: 0.553 cu in (9.05 cc)
- Bore: 0.906 in (23 mm)
- Stroke: 0.858 in (21.8 mm)
- RPM Range: 2,000-21,000
- Output: 2.23 hp @ 17,500 rpm
- Weight: 13.8 oz (390 g)
- Includes: Redline R3 glow plug