Thunder Tiger - Pro 61 BB ABC w/Muffler
Product No. 9160
The PRO engines are equipped with twin ball bearings, Schnuerle porting, twin needles and ringed piston and cylinder that provides years of trouble-free performance.
All Thunder Tiger engines have been designed to combine high performance with easy handling and maintenance using CAD computer technology, resulting in consistent high quality and reliability. Featuring aerospace-quality ball bearings to properly support the crankshaft at high RPM.
The Pro series are manufactured by automated computer-controlled machinery, resulting in a product that has high performance and great looks. Forged aluminum connecting rod with dual bushings connects it all together, and a unique "square" cylinder head design has more surface area than conventional engines, allowing for cooler runs. Precision air bleed carburetor makes adjustments simple, and an efficient muffler keep things quiet at the field.
- Top grade CNC equipment, state-of-the-art technology are used in the PRO series engines.
- Improved carburetor; swept back for safety, which makes adjustments simpler.
- Forged aluminum connecting rod with dual bushings.
- Unique "square" cylinder head design has more surface area than conventional engines.
- Improved quality; ISO9001 Certified which guarantees the maximum power and performance.
- Smooth running and long lasting power plant with front and rear ball bearings.
- Ringed-type piston.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced modelers.
- Engine mount
- Fuel filter
- Fuel (fuel with castor oil recommended)
- Displacement: 0.609 cu in (9.98 cc)
- Bore: 0.925 in (23.5 mm)
- Stroke: 0.906 in (23.0 mm)
- Crankshaft: UNF 5/16 / 24
- Practical RPM: 2,000 - 16,000
- Output: 1.85 hp @ 15,000 RPM
- Weight w/o muffler: 26.75 oz (758 g)