Thunder Tiger - RL 1.00H Ringed
The newly desigend RL-100H is avaiable and ready to make a new standard for you. High performance and extreme power in a compact-size engine with yet larger displacement fits existing .90-size helicopters on the market. Absolutely nothing beats it for insane torque, crisp authority and lighting-fast power transitions.
A Closer Look
- Designed for stable hovering and aerobatic 3D flights.
- NANO XC2 (extreme composite coating) cylinder liner with special criss-cross pattern etched.
- Precisely-balanced crankshaft with Ni plating to further reduce corrosion.
- Knife-edged design & high-strength connecting rod with bushings pre-installed.
- Lightened hypereutectic machined A1-Si ringed piston.
- Machined oversize heat sink head with 12 heat-spreading holes to enhance cooling.
- Reinforced resin rear cage ball bearing support.
- 2 Needle valves with both Hex and FT driver head at same side for easy adjustment.
- Approved non-seizing flange mount carburetor with thermo insulator.
- Push-pull throttle lever.
- State-of-the art CNC machined components.
- High performance Japan made Redline R3 glow plug included.
- Stock Number / Product Number: TTRG1194 / 9611
- Displacement: 1.00 cu in (16.38 cc)
- Bore: 1.14 in (29.0 mm)
- Stroke: 0.98 in (24.8 mm)
- Practical RPM: 2,000 - 16,000
- Output: 3.91 hp @ 14,500 rpm
- Weight: 22.0 oz (625 g)