Thunder Tiger - GP 28 ABN w/Muffler
Product No. 9028
No mounting screws are required for the cylinder head and backplate. A cast slot engine mount design simplifies the machining process. Equipped with 3 chamber muffler, noise levels are reduced while providing excellent performance with low fuel consumption. The swept-back needle valve design and precision air bleed carburetor to make operating safe, reliable and simple.
A Closer Look
- All-new one-piece crackcase with carburetor body design.
- Screw-in cylinder head and backplate installation.
- Swept-back needle valve design.
- Air-bleed carburetor system.
- ABN piston / cylinder construction.
- Two-way engine mounting system.
- All-new 3 chamber muffler design.
- Machined cylinder head.
- Fuel: Airplane blend with 5-15% nitromethane content and 20% lubricant
- Propeller: 9x6 for break-in, 9x6, 10x5 for stunt or aerobatic flight
- Field Equipment: Glow starter, fueler, plug wrench and more
- Displacement: 0.277 cu in (4.53 cc)
- Bore: 0.763 in (18.7 mm)
- Stroke: 0.65 in (16.5 mm)
- Practical RPM: 2,500 - 16,000
- Output: 0.70 hp @ 15,000 RPM
- Weight w/muffler: 7.80 oz (221.1 g)