Thunder Tiger - F-130S 4-Stroke
The perfect way to enjoy the advantages of four-stroke performance!
Product No. 9813
Thunder Tiger F series powerhouse engines are the ultimate in four-stroke performance:the ability to swing a large prop, increased torque, reduced noise and improved fuel economy. Featuring a twin-needle updraft carburetor, black anodized cylinder head, oversized valves, and a high performance silencer for best power-to-weight ratio.
The F-130S is the all new & largest powerhouse in the Thunder Tiger F series 4-stroke engine line. Run the F-130S and give your giant plane some serious kick.
A Closer Look
- Black anodized cylinder head & muffler.
- Rear-mounted updraft carburetor.
- Reversible carburetor installation.
- Ringed piston with XC2 cylinder.
- Dual Ball bearing-supported.
- OHV with valve cover.
- Redline Type RF glow plug included.
- UL Type FR Bearing.
- Special plating crankshaft.
- Fuel: At least 20% lubricant with 10-15% nitro content, fuels containing a blend of both castor and synthetic oils are best
- Propeller: 14x10 for break-in
- Glow starter, plug wrench and field equipment
- Displacement: 1.298 cu in (21.88 cc)
- Bore: 1.323 in (33.6 mm)
- Stroke: 0.954 in (24 mm)
- Practical RPM: 2,000 - 12,000
- Output: 2.2 hp @ 11,000 RPM
- Weight: 26.79 oz (759.5 g)