Ace ESC-10 Brushed Airplane ESC 14A 5V/1A BEC
ACE RC ESC-10 allow remote control of airborne electric motors from and RC System. It features the latest all-solid state Integrated Circuits, and is capable of supplying up to 14 Amps ( ESC-10 ) of continuous motor current. It is extremely small and lightweight, and fits most airborne installations. Its integrated Battery Eliminator Circuit ( BEC ) powers the receiver from the motor battery, with automatic cutoff of the motor power to preserve receiver power as the battery becomes depleted. Its onboard microprocessor requires no programming, and has built-in safely features to prevent accidental motor startup on powering up.
- Small, lightweight and high efficiency.
- 1A BEC overhead circuit protect.
- Safe low speed start up.
- Low battery auto cutoff.
- 14A continuous load current.
- On/Off switch.
- Male BEC motor connector.
- Female BEC battery connector.
- Universal receiver servo connector.
- 18-month limited warranty beginning at date of purchase.
- Stock Number: ACEM8015
- Product Number: 8015
- Length: 0.9 in (23 mm)
- Width: 0.7 in (17 mm)
- Height: 0.2 in (6 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (12.5 g)
- Battery: 5-8 cells with BEC but 10 cell with BEC disabled
- Low voltage cutoff: 5V