Ace RC® GT5.1 3-Axis Gyro - Flybarless Controller
The GT5.1 is a high-performance, 3-axis gyro for stabilizing flybarless radio-control helicopters. It features intuitive touch pad programming with an icon-based OLED display. No additional hardware is required to program the GT5.1.
Use the GT5.1 with a wide variety of available receivers, including normal PPM, Futaba® S.Bus and Spektrum® satellite receivers (including DSMX). It also works with many others on the market.
For outstanding 3D performance in a high-quality, German-engineered package, choose the Ace GT5.1.
- Precise 3-axis stabilization system.
- Icon-based OLED display.
- Touch-pad programming.
- Supports normal PWM, Futaba S.Bus, Spektrum satellite and many other receivers.
- High-quality aluminum case for optimal heat dissipation.
- Stock Number: ACEM8075
- Product Number: 8088
- Display: 96 x 64 pixel OLED
- Input: Touch pad
- CPU: 32 bit high speed processor
- Sensor speed: MEMS mir +/- 500°/sec for X-Y-Z axis
- Tail impulse: 1500us/970us/760us
- Tail frequency: 50Hz-333Hz
- Swash plate frequency: 50Hz-200Hz
- Swash plate types: 90°, 120°, 135° (140°)
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 32 x 16 mm (1.16 x 1.26 x 0.63 in)
- Weight: 15 g (0.53 oz)
- Operating voltage: 4.8-8.4V
- 2 x gyro mounting pads
- Connection cables
Spektrum is a trademark of Horizon Hobby Inc., used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc.