Thunder Tiger - Titan X50E Flybarless 600
Electric Helicopter Kit
The new hotrod of the Thunder Tiger helicopter lineup!
Exciting news for heli pilots: the Titan X50 is now available with electric power — and it's flybarless! This 600-size machine has all the latest innovations for performing jaw-dropping 3D aerobatics, and comes with the new Thunder Tiger V2 3D carbon fiber blades. Add to that the flybarless features of more power, faster response rates, longer flight times, fewer parts, quality CNC-machined components and overall simplicity of design and you have one of the most highly anticipated and best performing helis in R/C!
A Closer Look
Titan X50E Features
- Precision CNC-machined aluminum flybarless rotor head.
- TTRE0055 is equipped with an Ace RC® 50/06-50H brushless motor.
- One-piece carbon main frames with a slim profile.
- ABS color-shifting canopy.
- Lightweight, rigid one-piece metal main rotor hub.
- Metal tail blade grips, with dual radial bearings and one thrust bearing.
- Accepts a wide range of motor sizes, top-mounted for better CG.
- Large battery bay that accommodates 8-12S LiPo batteries.
- Torque tube-driven tail.
- Titanium turnbuckle pitch linkages.
- V2 carbon fiber main blades included and tail blades included.
- 6-channel helicopter radio system w/4 servos
- Brushless ESC
- Flybarless gyro
- 22.2-44.4V (6-12S) LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
- Receiver battery
- Building and field equipment
- TTRE0053 also requires a motor
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRE0053 / 4757-K10 / without motor
TTRE0055 / 4757-K21 / with motor
- Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm)
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 23.6 in (600 mm)
- Tail Rotor Blade Length: 3.74 in (95 mm)
- Fuselage Length: 47.25 in (1200 mm)
- Height: 15.7 in (399 mm)
- Width: 7.87 in (200 mm)
- Weight w/o batteries: 6.06 lb (2748 g)