Thunder Tiger - Titan X50 Torque-Tube Nitro 3D Helicopter Kits
Unlimited 50-class, 3D performance!
Get unlimited 3D performance in a compact, 50-class package with Thunder Tiger X50 Torque-Tube Nitro 3D Kits. Available Individually, or in a Combo with an engine and muffler, both feature a torque-tube drive system for crisp tail rotor response, an under-slung metal rotor head, carbon fiber blades and more!
A Closer Look
- Efficient torque-tube drive system for crisp rudder response and 100% power transfer.
- Lightweight, 0.9 oz (26 g) machined metal tail case.
- High-precision, under-slung metal rotor head for awesome 3D performance.
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom to reduce vibration.
- Lightweight metal tail boom bracket.
- Hardened stainless steel 0.4 in (10 mm) main shaft; 0.3 (7 mm) feathering shaft and 0.2 in (5 mm) tail output shaft.
- Lengthened receiver tray for LiPo receiver packs.
- One-piece, slim-profile 1.2 in (30 mm) wide carbon frame.
- Dual-radial, single-thrust bearings and metal tail grips with 3.7 in. (95 mm) blades.
- Lightweight, vented clutch bell/metal reinforced ribs.
- Lightweight, vented main and tail gear set design.
- Lightweight, rugged landing skid.
- Carbon base plate and fin.
- Shrouded fan for efficient heat dissipation.
- Spacious three-deck electronics tray.
- Main and header tanks (total capacity: 16.2 fl. oz/480 cc).
- High-quality, printed fiberglass canopy.
- Lightweight paddles for 3D, weighing only 0.7 oz (20 g).
- +/- 15° collective and +/- 25° cyclic travel.
- 23.6 in (600 mm) carbon fiber blades.
Kit/Engine/Muffler Combo Also Features
- RL-53H heli engine.
- RL high-flow 3D muffler.
Standard Kit Requirements
- .50-size helicopter engine
- RL high-flow 3D muffler
- Radio system with a minimum of 6 channels
- Heading-hold gyro
- Fuel: Heli blend with 10-30% nitromethane and 20% lubricant content
- Receiver battery
- Glow starter, plug wrench and field equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRE0073 / 4856-K10 / Titan X50 Kit w/Torque Tube Driven Tail
TTRE0074 / 4856-K11 / Titan X50 Kit w/53H, Muffler, Carbon Blades
- Fuselage Length: 47.2 in (1,200 mm)
- Fuselage Width: 7.9 in (200 mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1,345 mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.2 in (260 mm)
- Weight (Fully Equipped): 7.2 lb (3,266 g)