Thunder Tiger — Titan X50F Flybarless 3D Helicopter Kits
The Titan X50 joins the flybarless revolution!
The Titan X50F expands upon the Titan X50 legacy with flybarless innovation! All the features that have made the Titan X50 a top seller are still here — and the flybarless upgrade adds the benefits of faster response rates, more power, longer flight times, fewer parts and overall simplicity of design. Carbon fiber blades are included (a $100 value!), and the Titan X50F is available with or without a powerful Thunder Tiger Redline 53H engine.
A Closer Look
Key New Titan X50F Features
- Flybarless design.
- Assembled 3-piece metal main rotor grips for easy maintenance.
- Long, machined aluminum control arms for high resolution control.
- Lightweight, rigid one-piece metal main rotor hub.
- Oversized titanium turnbuckles for rigidity and strength.
- Compatible with most popular brands of 3-axis gyros.
- Thunder Tiger V2 carbon 600 mm FBL main rotor blades and 95 mm tail blades included.
- Powerful Redline 53H engine and Hi-Flow 3D muffler included with TTRE0077.
Standard Titan X50 Features
- 10 mm main shaft – hollow to reduce weight, hardened to add durability.
- Hardened 7 mm feathering shaft.
- 120° CCPM control system (140° optional).
- Fiberglass canopy pre-painted with color-shifting finish.
- Torque-tube tail drive system.
- Machined aluminum tail case and boom support bracket.
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom for low vibration and less weight.
Kit/Engine/Blades Combo Also Features
- Redline 53H engine w/Hi-Flow 3D muffler.
- Carbon fiber blades.
Standard Kit Requirements
- Redline 53H engine w/Hi-Flow 3D muffler
- Heli radio with a minimum of 6 channels
- Heading-hold gyro
- Heli fuel with 10-30% nitromethane blend and 20% lubricant content
- Receiver battery
- Glow starter, plug wrench and field equipment
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRE0076 / 4857-K10 Titan X50F w/CF Blades
TTRE0077 / 4857-K11 Titan X50F w/CF Blades & RL 53H
- Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.25 in (260 mm)
- Fuselage Length: 47.25 in (1200 mm)
- Weight (Fully Equipped): 6.94 lb (3150 g)